Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yikes.

Lately, I've been weighed down by uncertainties. Like, weighed down a lot. The future scares the heck out of me. I've compiled a list of terrifying realizations, related to the future or not, they're still terrifying. 
  1. I could potentially be graduating next December.
  2. If that's the case, I won't get to compete in outdoor track.
  3. I have 3 biggish writing assignments due on Thursday and I have yet to start. (instead I'll blog about them)
  4. Will I be eligible for off-campus housing? And if not, how will I find a loophole?
  5. I only have one beer left in my fridge.
  6. I'm super out of shape. Hello, crappy season.
  7. The recycling is eating the room, but the bin outside is covered in snow.
  8. There's a disgusting spider web on the ceiling and I want nothing more than to get rid of it, but I'm far too short.
  9. Everyone I know is too short, for that matter. You'd have to be a solid 9 feet tall to get that bad boy.
  10. My elbow isn't improving.
  11. It's almost flippin' March. What happened to February?
  12. Stop Day is too far away.
  13. I'm missing a wine glass.
  14. I'm still sick. I want this cold gonezo.
  15. I have a Christmas tree in my SUV . . . still.
  16. This room looks like a war zone.
  17. I can't find my mittens.
  18. There's impending crappy weather and I need to start throwing that javelin.
  19. I need to do laundry.
  20. I haven't seen my puppies since January. BIG problem.
Daisy and June-bug
Aren't they beautiful?
And I miss my girls.

Laugh at my misfortune, chumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment