- I could potentially be graduating next December.
- If that's the case, I won't get to compete in outdoor track.
- I have 3 biggish writing assignments due on Thursday and I have yet to start. (instead I'll blog about them)
- Will I be eligible for off-campus housing? And if not, how will I find a loophole?
- I only have one beer left in my fridge.
- I'm super out of shape. Hello, crappy season.
- The recycling is eating the room, but the bin outside is covered in snow.
- There's a disgusting spider web on the ceiling and I want nothing more than to get rid of it, but I'm far too short.
- Everyone I know is too short, for that matter. You'd have to be a solid 9 feet tall to get that bad boy.
- My elbow isn't improving.
- It's almost flippin' March. What happened to February?
- Stop Day is too far away.
- I'm missing a wine glass.
- I'm still sick. I want this cold gonezo.
- I have a Christmas tree in my SUV . . . still.
- This room looks like a war zone.
- I can't find my mittens.
- There's impending crappy weather and I need to start throwing that javelin.
- I need to do laundry.
- I haven't seen my puppies since January. BIG problem.
Daisy and June-bug
Aren't they beautiful?
And I miss my girls.
Laugh at my misfortune, chumps.