I've composed a list of things I'd truly enjoy for my future husband.
A fusband, if you will.
1. Must be a God-fearing and God-loving man, who will always love God more than he loves me. Even though he'll love me a whole lot.
The rest of these are just preferences, but it's whatever.
2. Preferably politically left-winged, but if he's not, we just won't talk politics. Easy as that.
3. Baseball fan, and will not make fun of me for being a Royals fan.
4. Loves his family. And mine.
5. Will not make fun of me for drinking PBR.
6. Must like big dogs because I plan on owning a couple.
7. Taller than me. And if you know me at all, you'll know that I appreciate the heavier guys.
8. Will watch horror movies with me. And won't make fun of me for believing in ghosties.
9. Appreciates my eclectic music.
10. Loyalty is key.
I want something like this: wildly euphoric and vulnerable, but comfortable knowing that this person will never intentionally hurt you in any way. I think I can wait for that.