- Wake up on time.
- Two vowels go walking, the second one does the talking. (In German at least)
- Oktoberfest is actually in September.
- Umlauts make me want to jump out the window.
PAINTING . . . something
- Canvases are expensive as crap.
- My professor's a douche.
- I love James Ensor and Paul Cezanne.
- I didn't learn anything about oil paint.
- I should have been working with ink the whole time.
- Black and white is my forte.
- Adobe Illustrator blows.
- Skulls should be done with stippling.
- Becoming an English minor was the worst decision of my life.
- The Lion King was based on Hamlet. I think that's why I enjoyed this play best.
- You can get through an English class without reading any of the plays. Just show up and watch the movies.
- Don't try to follow Purdon's bunny trails. It isn't worth the headache.
- It's all a construct.
Well, next semester, I'm bringing the same distress to myself -- more German, Printmaking, World Literature, and another Painting class. I know it's not a lot of credits, but it will suck on top of track meets/practice and working at the dirty bird. My one saving thought is the idea of spending all of January talking about baseball . . . for a class. Whaterrr. I'm just pumped about being this close to graduation.