- Fedoras. Not, like, all the time, but I LOVE me some jaunty straw hats.
- Swamp People. Yes, it is in English. Yes, it requires subtitles. Magical television. (And I LOVE croc print. LOVE IT.)
- Jenna Marbles. YouTube her right now. I suggest you start with What Girls Do on the Internet.
- Dubstep. All day, errrr day. Not really, that would be overwhelming.
- Whisker Wars. You all KNOW how much I love facial hair. I think I'm genetically hardwired to love it. Seriously. All of the men in my family have moustaches or beards. Even my purse has a moustache. It's a privileged life.
7. Tunisian Crochet. It is so great. It does, however, take a year and a half to finish and makes you exaggerate severely.
Toss in some vodka sauce and that is my life in a nutshell. Sorry about my lack of blogging this summer. I know you all were dying to know what I was doing pause not.